La Team [Hard]
Le forum de la Team de dow

La Team [Hard] Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[ H A R D ] 

PENSER A VOUS CONNECTER SUR LE CHAT POUR DISCUTER DIRECTEMENT
LES ENTRAINEMENTS DE LA [Hard]
ON LIEU LE WEEK END : VENDREDI ET SAMEDI

:: [HQ].Tomb Raider: Anniversary (PC/ENG) ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Team [Hard] Index du Forum -> Blabla -> News
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
regmak
Visiteurs
Visiteurs

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 12:49:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ].Tomb Raider: Anniversary (PC/ENG) Répondre en citant

Tomb Raider: Anniversary (PC/ENG) > urlin.us/2bik2

Of...course,...behind...each...of...those...doors...lies...a...series...of...tricks...and...traps...that...you'll...have...to...traverse...before...you'll...get...to...the...keysTomb...Raider...Anniversary...Pc...Dvd...Inc...Nocd...CrackI.honestly.felt.that.there.was.more.technique.required.in.Legends9.5/10.Read.More..Was.this.review.helpful?.Yes.No.Funny.2.of.3.people.(67%).found.this.review.helpful.supernes64cube.28.products.in.account.10.reviews.Recommended.19.7.hrs.on.record.Posted:.29.February.WOWLara..looks..great..and..moves..with..a..natural..grace..that..makes..her..incredible..acrobatic..feats..look..feasible..instead..of..ridiculously..superhumanMore...Crack...Tomb...Raider...Anniversary...Ita...Pc...videos...DOWNLOAD...CRACK...TOMB...RAIDER...ANNIVERSARY...ITA...Lara's...grunts...and...yelps...as...she...scales...these...incredible...antiquities...will...also...resonate...differently...depending...on...the...size...of...the...roomWhen...time...slows,...a...target...will...also...slowly...move...toward...the...enemy,...and...if...you...fire...the...weapon...right...at...the...moment...it...locks...on,...it'll...produce...an...instant...kill,...usually...when...the...ferocious...beast...is...just...inches...away...from...your...faceHaving..never..played..a..Tomb..Raider..game..before,..this..was..a..very..pleasant..surprise..to..me.Now..Ill..actually..tell..you..about..the..game2.61..GB:..27:..Read.More..Helpful?.Yes.No.Funny.snedr.(.4.9.hrs.on.record.).Posted:.15.April.Didn't.finish.the.game,.but.I'm.going.to.recommend.it,.particularly.to.anyone.who.likes.platformers.and.puzzle-solving.Solid.remake.of.the.original,.and.still.runs,.well,.on.Windows.10Tomb...Raider...Anniversary...PC...GAME...MULTI5...Crack...TNTvillage...org...games...software...pc...isohunt...rulezzz...applications...Her..hair..is..warping..all..over..the..screen..and..alot..of..the..corners..are..very..glitchyWhile..your..overall..goal..may..be..to..find..four..keys..to..open..a..door,..you'll..first..have..to..figure..out..how..to..get..to..the..bottom..of..a..gigantic,..crumbling..towerRise.of.the.Tomb.Raider.Crack.3DM.Working.guys.OFFICIAL.if.you.know.how.to.make.a.mod.yourself.then.this.is.for.you.great.storyIt...combines...the...simplicity...of...the...old...school...TRs...with...prettier...Graphics...and...new...toolsIn.most.cases.using.a.No-CD.or.Fixed.EXE.will.solve.this.problem!.Some.Game.Trainers.are.sometimes.reported.to.be.a.Virus.or.Trojan,.the.most.common.is.a.keylogger.called.HotKeysHook.or.the.file.has.been.packed/protected.with.VMProtect.or.Themida.and.is.recognized.as.Win32/Packed.VMProtect.or.Win32/Packed.ThemidaAnother..annoying..animation..is..the..animation..of..holstering..weapons..after..activating..buttons..with..countdowns..which..can..cost..2..seconds..of..your..time..before..you..regain..control..of..the..camera..and..proper..movementOverall,...Tomb...Raider:...Anniversary...is...a...fun...platformer...for...those...who...are...new...to...the...series...or...veteransBack...in...2006...when...this...game...came...out...I...did...not...hesitate...to...get...it,...the...same...happened...ten...years...later...when...it...went...on...sale.I...was...a...bit...cautious...at...first...as...I...couldn't...exactly...remember...what...the...game...was...like...on...the...PS2...and...what...with...all...the...negative...reviews...regarding...camera...angles...and...controls,...I...was...scared...this...was...going...to...be...a...terrible...port.Having...completed...the...game,...story...wise...that...is,...I...can...say...that,...yes...whilst...the...camera...angles...are...sometimes...terrible,...I...can't...deny...that...I've...actually...had...SO...much...fun...with...this...game.Pros:...The...Soundtrack...is...actually...in...this...oneCombat...is...fast...and...tense...in...some...cases,...especially...on...smaller...platforms...in...later...levelsLong...but...not...at...all...tedious...puzzlesAtmosphere...is...pretty...damn...good...for...a...game...that's...roughly...a...decade...oldGraphics...ain't...too...bad...either,...few...bits...of...clipping...here...and...there...but...nothing...major.Some...boss...battles...are...Brilliant!Some...redesigns...of...enemies...made...them...signifcantly...cooler...without...them...feeling...too...different...(Centaurs,...Pierre,...Larson)Replayability...through...difficulties,...timed...runs...and...searching...for...artifacts...and...relics.Dangerous...areas...and...climbing...puzzles...lead...to...tense...jumps...a...sense...of...urgency...(Saw...Blade...traps...in...Egypt)Cons:The...Grapple...becomes...necessary...to...pass...levels...and...the...controls...for...which...can...actually...be...very...difficultSome...of...the...later...levels...don't...look...or...even...resemble...the...original...levels...in...Tomb...Raider...1...(1996)...(Lost...Island...Levels)Some...of...the...puzzles...were...altered...and...in...the...case...of...StTomb...Raider...Anniversary...FR...ENG...ITA...GERMCrack...daa...Catalyst)....Links..from:..UploadedMost..of..the..time..there..will..be..a..download..description,..image..previews..and..various..other..details..included..with..the..download..titleYou..can..also..get..attacked..by..other..enemies..in..this..sequence,..which..can..cancel..the..sequence..or..make..it..impossible..to..react..to..an..attack.For..a..game..that..requires..precise..timings..in..a..lot..of..actions,..it..is..both..clunky..as..well..as..forces..control..away..from..the..player..in..a..lot..of..circumstances,..this..results..in..a..poor..gameplay..experience..overallNew.graphics,.modern.day.mechanics.with.the.basic.level.design.and.gameplay.as.the.first.Tmb.RaiderGoing...from...a...ruined...city...to...a...thick...rain...forest...is...amazing.The...fighting...in...the...game...is...simple...and...fun,...having...a...feature...to...slow...down...time...and...jump...over...enemies...and...such...is...also...an...amazing...aspect.The...puzzles...in...this...game...are...fantastic,...from...little...contraptions...to...huge...doors...that...have...to...be...opened...quickly...and...as...you...run...for...the...door...breathing...hard.The...climbing...is...great,...you...have...a...grappling...hook,...and...of...course...your...hands...to...go...around...the...amazing...senery...and...get...to...new...places...that...could...possibly...hold...relics...and...suchThe..environments..are..larger..and..more..detailed,..while..existing..puzzles..have..been..elaborated..upon,..often..to..an..incredible..degreeAll..of..these..acrobatics..feel..natural..and..not..overly..difficult..to..pull..off,..with..the..game..allowing..for..just..the..right..amount..of..margin..of..errorI.love.how.the.puzzles.are.introduced-Read..More....Helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..Console..Peasant..(..0.8..hrs..on..record..)..Posted:..3..April..can't..get..the..nude..mods..to..work..but..it's..still..a..good..game..i..guess..Read..More....Helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..FGJester..(..1.9..hrs..on..record..)..Posted:..2..April..Graphics..are..ok,..gameplay..is..usual..Lara..like..nothing..to..complain..about,..even..with..Keyboard..and..PC..it..is..working..pretty..nice,..but..I..couldn't..pass..the..T-Rextomb.raider.underworld.crack.tomb.raider.crack.crack.tomb.raider.2.crack.tomb.raider.mac.crack.tomb.raider.pc.torrents.The...bugs...are...game...breaking,...espcially...on...Temple...of...KhamoonRecent:..Very..Positive..(23..reviews)..Overall:..Very..Positive..(1,025..reviews)..Recently..Posted..x0mbi3s..(..5.3..hrs..on..record..)..Posted:..19..May..I..had..this..on..PS2..when..it..first..came..out,..and..then..later..on..the..360,..and..now..on..PC..and..on..all..playthroughs..I've..ended..up..playing..for..several..hours..at..a..time..Read..More....Helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..cet77..(..4.1..hrs..on..record..)..Posted:..19..May..Nice..redo..of..the..original..Smile..Read..More....Helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..quietisme..(..23.0..hrs..on..record..)..Posted:..17..May..A..decent..remake,..definitely..brought..back..some..good..memories f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 12:49:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Team [Hard] Index du Forum -> Blabla -> News Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006